Sunday, August 8, 2010

Leaky leak leak...

So...I know I've already posted today, but I needed to just document officially about my room. There are two main patches of mold/moisture on my ceiling that have been there since we moved in. The landlord is suuuper nice and has come by to look at it and sent some guys today to fix it (and they're coming back at 8:30 am...). It has been pouring rain on and off since about 7:30 pm (because it's the start of the rainy season), which is not helping my situation. Megan and I just got home about 30 minutes ago from hanging out and I walked into my room to a big puddle from a newly formed leak in my ceiling...
One of the leaks this morning
Leak by the closet this morning
The same leak at 3 am
I can honestly say I've never lived in a leaky house, but it's pretty common here. When I get my room fixed up cute, I'll put pictures on the blog.
Besos!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man! I swear it wasn't there when we left... this definitely happened during rainy July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you b...that has nothing to do with your leaky ceiling but still, i do

    ReplyDelete