Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last Day

Today was our last day of school with the kids. Ohhhh don't think it's the last day of school. We still have to go until July 8th. BUT...saying goodbye to those kiddies that I've spent 190 days with was hard! I had about 5 girls who were sobbing. I hate to see people cry, but I did pretty well. I didn't actually cry that much (believe it or not!!!). I'll probably cry later, when I can actually take it in.

Honestly, I don't really know how I feel right now. It's like I've been hoping and praying for this day to arrive quickly, and now that it's here, I'm a bit nostalgic. I don't want any other teacher to have my kids because they're mine! I know them and have grown to love (most of) them. Ok. That's all. I'm not going to apologize for not writing, because I do that every post. I don't know if anyone even reads this anymore to be honest. haha.

Ok, so a week and a half until I come home for the "summer" and then we'll see where my adventure goes from there!! Shout out real quick: Charlie and Karen came to visit over the weekend and Mom and Joy came like 2 weeks ago and we went to Veracruz. Ohhhh so wonderful. Charlie, Karen, Megan, and I went out at night and visited markets and churches during the day. It was a great time and I'm loving some relationship Charlie. Now that we both have significant others, we can do coupley things that we always used to make fun of other people for!!! I can't wait.

I'm hungry, so I'm going to eat. Good Mexi food. Love you all. Thanks for following me and reading even though I don't write. Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment