Monday, May 2, 2011

2 MONTHSSSS

I know it's been 2 whole months since I've written in my blog. Quite honestly, a lot of stuff happened in those 2 months as well!! haha. I'm a horrible blog-keeper-upper, but I will try to be better about it.......starting my next post.

Just wanted to say that I had a WONDERFUL Spring Break at home with friends and family. Each break makes it that much harder to come back to Mexico, but I'm here now, and ready to finish this year out!! I will write more later, but as a preview, there was lots of TCBY, Target, Kohl's (I know, sometimes they have good deals, but not all the time!), Ross, T.J. Maxx, driving, walking, boot camp, Zumba, funfetti cupcakes, Taco Bell (which I hadn't had in foreverrrr), visiting and checking up on Mimi (will write about that incident later), prom, etc. Quite a fun-filled adventure.

Anyways, blog and pics to follow, as well as talking about Mom's trip in March and all that jazz.
Well I am going to bed because traveling alllllll day is not fun and I am tiredddd!!

Besos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment