Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dreams of Target and Beaches

I KNOW I haven't posted in forever!! I'm really bad at this blogging thing...but just wanted to say that I am meeting Charlie and Dad in Houston on Friday night!!! Yuyo is meeting us Saturday in San Antonio...I am so so so excited.

One word: TARGETTTTT!!!!!


I am SO pumped about that. I've already made a list like 2 pages long of things I want. I cannot wait to hang out with Tar and Dud and just shop all day Saturday. We might try to go and see the Alamo too...who knows.

I know I promised pictures of Mexican Independence Day...but I'm not quite there yet...I need to upload some more photos on my computer and stuff. I don't have any new ones on here...I have about 300 from Mexico City, but I haven't sorted them out yet. It will take forever. Here are some teasers...nevermind because I just tried and it took like 5 minutes to upload one picture...you'll have to wait!!

I'm still trying what to decide to do for our vacation for Day of the Dead...the original plan was to go to Isla Mujeres (off the coast of Cancun...) but it's kind of expensive and Megan and Colleen, who were going with me, don't think the money situation will be possible...stinksss. Mom, Aunt Cindy and Lisa are talking about coming down though...hopefully that will work out because it would be ohhhh so amazing. Who knows though. All I know is that something is going to happen, and it's going to be super fun. I can't wait.

So...that's all I have for right now. I think I'm going to take a nap. I am not a huge nap person, but now that I have to wake up everyday at 7 am, a 1.5 hour daily nap is like a dream come true.
I love you guys...thanks for reading, and sorry I don't post as much as I should. Pics coming soon...I cross my heart! Besos. <3 

2 comments: